Welcome to the ddpatech.com website (the “Site”). These terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to the Site, and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites which reference these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by ddpatech Enterprises. For the purposes of this website, “seller”, “we”, “us” and “our” all refer ddpatech.com
The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of both the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Kindly review the Terms and Conditions listed below diligently prior to using this website as your use of the website indicates your agreement to be wholly bound by its Terms and Conditions without modification.
You agree that if you are unsure of the meaning of any part of these Terms and Conditions or have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, you will not hesitate to contact us for clarification. These Terms and Conditions fully govern the use of this website. No extrinsic evidence, whether oral or written, will be incorporated.
Terms n Conditions
New item procured from ddpatech online store falls under standard manufacturer’s warranty/service centre’s in Nigeria. All product and sales issues should be forwarded to Manufacturer’s warranty centers for new devices or the ddpatech after-sales department.
- Please ensure that you retain the original packaging of the items as well as the customer pickup document (receipt) as you will be required to produce these for warranty and/or exchange purposes.
- Prior to ultilizing your cellphone and/or the battery. It is advisable to first change the battery for a given time period stipulated by the manufacturer. This will assist in assisting battery life.
- Warranty provided by the manufacturer or ddpatech does not cover non-mechnical and/or liquid damage caused by negligent used of cellphone.
- If caught frauding in a stolen device, I agree to be handed over to the approiate authorities.
- In the event that your cellphone/item has a manufacturer’s fault and this is identified at the place and time of purchased, the cellphone can be returned for replacement.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by the manufacturer, your cellphone has warranty cover of one(1) year and battery ultilized in conjunction with the cellphone has a warranty cover 6 or 12(six or twelve) months (depending on make and model) from date an purchase. Warranty provisions can be found on the reverse of the invoice. By signing this document you acknowledge that you read and understood the terms and conditions on reverse of the invoice and you accept them.
- ddpatech offers (10) ten days warranty on devices; a such any defect after the warranty elapses, ddpatech will not be held responsible for the device.
- Should you experience any problems with your cellphones/items within the warranty period, you may either take it directly to ddpatech stores for repair.
WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY & PROCEDURES
ddpatech offers warranty service for all our different mix of products. Below is a description of the services offered for the various product groups.
ddpatech pre-owned products carry a full warranty for the period specified. New devices procured from ddpatech store falls under standard manufacturer’s warranty and conditions, and are redeemable at manufacturer’s warranty/service centers in Nigeria.
All product and after sale issues should be forwarded to manufacture’s warranty center’s and the ddpatech after-sale department for new devices & pre-owned devices respectively.
GENERAL TERM AND CONDITIONS
- The warranty is valid only upon presentation of the proof of purchase, dealer’s name, model and serial no of the product. DDPATECH reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information have removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from our store.
- DDPATECH obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement of the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself within the specified warranty period for pre-owned devices and the Manufacturer is liable for the news devices.
- Warranty repairs for used products must be carried out by a DDPATECH authorized service center. Warranty cover will be void, if device has been tampered with by unauthorized service center. ddpatech shall not be reliable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized service center. DDPATECH shall not be reliable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
- Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionality equivalent service exchange units.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship. The warranty does not conver following:
Peroidic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to failure to use this product for its normal purposesor in accordance PRODUCT instructions on usage and maintenance.
Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by MANUFACURER for use with this product.
Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with instructions and technical or safety standard prescribed in the product user manual.
Accidents, Acts of God, lighting, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond control of DDPATECH. Unauthorized modification carried out on the product.
Damage of the battery caused overcharging or failure to use accessories in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual.
The serial no on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible. The batteries are charged by chargers others than those approved by MANUFACTURER. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be purchasers sole and exclusive remedy and neither DDPATECH nor its service centers listed in this warranty documents shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
New device procured from ddpatech Online store falls under standard manufacturer’s warranty and conditions, and are redeemable at manufacurer’s Warranty/Service center’s in Nigeria. All product and after-sales issues should be forwarded to Manufacturer’s Warranty centers for new devices or the ddpatech after-sales departments for pre-owned devices.
- Please ensure that you retain the original packaging of the cell phone as well as the customer pickup document as you will be required to produce these for warranty and/or exchange purpose.
- Prior to utilizing your cell phone and/or the battery. It is advisable to first charge the battery for a given time period stipulated by the manufacturer. This will assist in assisting the battery life.
- Warranty provided by the manufacturer does not cover non-mechanical and/or physical damage and/or liquid damage (dead device) caused by negligent use of the cellphone.
- If caught frauding in a stolen device, I agree to be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
- In the event that your cellphone has a manufacturer’s fault and this is identified at the place and time of purchase, the cellphone can be returned for replacement.
- Unless otherwise stipulated by the manufacturer, your cellphone has warranty cover of one (1) year and battery ultilized in conjunction with the cellphone has a warranty cover 6 or 12 (six or twelve) months (dependable on make and model) from date of purchase. Warranty provisions can be found on the reverse of the invoice. By signing this document you acknowledge that you read and understood the terms and conditions on reverse of the inverse of the invoice and you accept them.
- ddpatech offers (10) ten days warranty on used devices.
- Should you experience any problems with your cellphones you make either take it directly to ddpatech closest technical service center (call 08171901000 from your cellphone for a list of outlets) of any other authorized ddpatech cell-phone repair outlet for used devices.
Use of Site
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
Both parties agree that this website may only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use or do not wish to be bound by them, you agree to refrain from using this website.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use, for such things as: shopping for personal items sold on the site, gathering prior information regarding our products and services and making purchases. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. These Terms and Conditions of Use specifically prohibit actions such as: accessing our servers or internal computer systems, interfering in any way with the functionality of this website, gathering or altering any underlying software code, infringing any intellectual property rights. This list is non-exhaustive and similar actions are also strictly prohibited.
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without prior notice to you. Should we determine at our sole discretion that you are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to deny you access to this website and its contents and do so without prejudice to any available remedies at law or otherwise.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration or subscription. Should you choose to register or subscribe for any such services or related features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes. Every user of the Site is solely responsible for keeping passwords and other account identifiers safe and secure.
The account owner is entirely responsible for all activities that occur under such password or account. Furthermore, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
During the registration process you agree to receive promotional emails from the Site. You can subsequently opt out of receiving such promotional e-mails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
This document is an electronic record in terms of National Information Technology Development Agency Act, 2007 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the National Information Technology Development Agency Act, 2007. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of the ddpatech.com website www.ddpatech.com (hereinafter referred to as “ddpatech.com.”) and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to ddpatech.com. If you transact on ddpatech.com, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with ddpatech International Limited, a company incorporated under Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 with head office at 18, 20 Sawyer St, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by ddpatech International Limited. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on ddpatech.com web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause
Use of DDpatech Online Stores.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of ddpatech.com shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” or misleading in any way.
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;(l) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which ddpatech, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- Interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of ddpatech.com Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. ddpatech reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of ddpatech.com website, or any other systems or networks connected to ddpatech.com Website or to any ddpatech’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through ddpatech.com Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of ddpatech website or any network connected to the ddpatech website nor breach the security or authentication measures on ddpatech.com website or any network connected to ddpatech.com Website. You may not reverse lookup, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to ddpatech.com Website, or any other customer of ddpatech.com, including any ddpatech.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit ddpatech.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through ddpatech.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by ddpatech.com Website.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to ddpatech.com Website, or any other customer of ddpatech.com, including any ddpatech.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit ddpatech.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through ddpatech.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by ddpatech.com Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of ddpatech.com Website or ddpatech’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to ddpatech.com.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to ddpatech.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects.
You understand that ddpatech has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the ddpatech.com Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
We may Cancel
ddpatech.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where ddpatech.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the ddpatech.com policy or for any reason. However, ddpatech.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
If ddpatech.com comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regards to pricing or product/service information, ddpatech.com shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
Intellectual Property Right
Both parties agree that all intellectual property rights and database rights, whether registered or unregistered, in the Site, information content on the Site and all the website design, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. Use of such material will only be permitted as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
Any unauthorised use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to, or facilitate any third party to, copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Acceptance of Electronic Documents
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.