The MINI AV2HDMI converter is a universal converter for analog composite input to HDMI 1080p (60Hz) output. The analog to digital conversion in this module employs 10 bits maximal 162Msps sampling, black/white level expansion, color transition improvement, dynamic range exp0ansion, blue stretch, auto-detect and auto-convert the composite signal to 1080p (60Hz) output. Making video come alive, delivering the sharpest, most realistic HD visuals available.
- No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
- Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colors, resolutions and details
- Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
- Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output.
- Input ports: 1xRCA (Yellow, White, Red)
- Output ports: 1xHDMI
- Dimensions (mm): 66(D)x55(W)x20(H)
- Weight (g): 37
- Composite input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N
- HDMI output: 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz